Best Buy Exclusive?

brandonx1000

rule the air.
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Is there a solid answer if this will be provided by the Verizon Wireless website when the phone launches on the 24th? All I see is that Best Buy will have it exclusive and no one else will carry it.

The funny thing is that I work for Verizon and have yet to see ANY info on us carrying the phone.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Yes - Verizon will sell it on launch day. Honestly this has been asked and answered so many times. Verizon simply isn't talking about it.

Green_Laser

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
It's Verizon very first 4G phone.

You remember all those commercials from late last year .. The lightening striking that mailbox and the Clark Kent looking guy runs to the mailbox and then back to his shack... All that lightening, yes LTE usb dongles..BUT also Thunderbolt!! (at least how I see it too).
I think since it's their 1st 4G phone, they and htc called it the thunderbolt. To keep the hype of all the lightening and 4G going.

It would be weird to me if vzw did a commercial for the thunderbolt and at the end said "found at your local bestbuy"

Just the way I see it.

htowngator

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
Verizon will sell this phone. People need to wake up about that. It is a "retail exclusive" for BB meaning no one else that's a B&M store will sell it besides VZW corp stores.