Thunderbolt on Sale

dbermanmd

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
link: It’s Official: HTC ThunderBolt to launch on March 17th |

"It looks like the long road of HTC ThunderBolt rumors is finally coming to an end. Today, online cell phone retailer Wirefly announced that it will launch the device on March 17th, with preorders for the ThunderBolt starting on March 15th."

I think i am going to wait a few weeks to let the dust settle. I purchased the Storm 1 on Day 1 and got very lucky. My assumption is the delay had to be due to some technical reason or battery life, etc.

Any how,,, just saw this and thought you guys would be interested in it.

Looking forward to the first reviews from first hand users.

Best luck,

David

anon(153966)

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
A little confused, what's 'so' different about the Thunderbolt, vs. the EVO or the Inspire?

I'm guessing mainly because it has a front facing camera, right?

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site

Mustang7303

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
A little confused, what's 'so' different about the Thunderbolt, vs. the EVO or the Inspire?

I'm guessing mainly because it has a front facing camera, right?

The Thunderbolt is an improvement on the Evo in almost every way. The processor is the second generation snapdragon which is smaller and more efficient, has more ram, has more/faster internal storage, has a 32Gb micro SD, uses the superior LTE 4G spectrum, has an aluminum unibody, has a better kickstand for portrait viewing, is DLNA ready, and has a better camera for low light situations. That's just off the top of my head.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699