Thunderbolt from in store (Discount!)

Edwill86

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Just an FYI they are giving a $50.00 built in discount in store for existing customers! I did not have any NE@ discounts and the rep said "oh..wow the price is 199.99!

So now I have a Thunderbolt....but VZW in all their wisdom has messed up the activation.... My dad gave my mom his Dinc and got a Tbolt with me... well now I have my mom's # on my Tbolt.. my dad has my# on his Tbolt and my dad still has his # on the Dinc....this is after they put my mom's contacts on my Bolt and I had to go back and had them fix it......why!

froader

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
Just an FYI they are giving a $50.00 built in discount in store for existing customers! I did not have any NE@ discounts and the rep said "oh..wow the price is 199.99!

So now I have a Thunderbolt....but VZW in all their wisdom has messed up the activation.... My dad gave my mom his Dinc and got a Tbolt with me... well now I have my mom's # on my Tbolt.. my dad has my# on his Tbolt and my dad still has his # on the Dinc....this is after they put my mom's contacts on my Bolt and I had to go back and had them fix it......why!

Can you post a picture of your reciept? Might make it easier for others to get the discount and prove it actually happened.
Did they say anything about the discount on a 1yr. contract?

Edwill86

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
once my bolt finishes activating ill see about getting a pic. and no this was for 2 year. it seemed to be built in to the pricing.

TinGodz

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I had to use the upgrade on my secondary line, so I didn't have NE2 and I paid $250. Looks like I got beat out of $50 today and I'm pretty pissed about it.

muska180#AC

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Do you have a corporate discount on your acct? that seems to be attributing to the 199.99 price for the thunderbolt. I ordered online and got 199.99 on my acct while my gf who is also an existing customer got 249.99. I have a corporate discount she does not...

TinGodz

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I have a federal gov't discount on my account. Not sure if that makes much of a difference from a corporate discount. I guess the corporate discount is better actually because all I received was $10 off. Oh well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty