Bluetooth Headset Not Loud Enough

jtl

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I turn the volume all the way up but it just seems way too quiet. I used the same headset on my LG Versa and it was fine. Now, I can barely here the other person. Any suggestions?

jas o

May 10, 2010
Visit site
Same problem here. Used same headset with my Dinc and it was almost too loud, but now I can barely hear it on the TB.

MhzMonster

Jan 2, 2011
Visit site
I agree, I tested mine out last night and it was definitely quieter than my Storm2. Also I was very surprised that the volume of the speaker phone was way too quiet! With the speaker bar on the back I assumed that wouldn't have been an issue at all.

dpend

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
+1 way too quiet - I have to turn the volume pretty much all the way up on the Handsfree in my Acura and then back down quickly after the call before my XM/CD etc cuts back in! My Inc was fine. Loving the TB other than that.

GoldLeader

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I'm using Jabra CLIPPED ear buds, and thought the volume was plenty loud.

Did you raise the volume with both the headset controls and the ThunderBolt's volume button?
The two volume controls are not linked, so make sure to try turning them both up to get the highest volume.

Azturbomini

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
My handset is turned up all the way as is the call volume in my truck. 2007 Dodge Nitro with UConnect. Never an issue with any other phone I have used. BB Storm1, Incredible, Facinate.

Sniperet

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
+1 for low bluetooth volume. My Nissan Maxima is so low I have to have all the windows rolled up and the volume cranked to the max on both the phone and car. My Storm would blast me out. Also the speaker phone volume is so low it is useless as a speaker phone.

jf2go

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
+1 for low Bluetooth volume in my vehicle. Both the TBolt and handsfree volume at full and I still find it difficult to hear the other party on the call. I will try my old Jawbone, but would prefer to use hands free in the car.

stearic

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I have the jawbone prime, and this older jabra headset. The jabra seems to be plenty loud, but the jawbone isn't that loud though. Odd that it's on a headset by headset basis. Wonder if this is something with HTC software or the physical phone itself.

Funny thing, i just checked my jawbone again, and it was fairly loud as usual. It's odd that other times before it's been fairly quiet.

theGman911

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
+1 for the low volume in car. I have Ford Sync and I have to crank it compared to my DX. I did figure this out tho and it may he'll you as well.

Just simply hitting the volume rocker up on the phone does nothing. It says its adjusting the Bluetooth volume but it does not. If you have another app to adjust volumes like "audio manager" and adjust the IN CALL VOLUME it does get louder. Unfortunately there is no way to adjust in call volume while connected to Bluetooth devices.

I guess you could make a call to vmail, raise your in call volume, hang up then connect to your Bluetooth device.

Sounds like a firmware bug to me. They liked the volume to the wrong area IMO.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87