Post Your Homescreens

I am Fake Jesus

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
What 4x1 Clock/Weather widget is that? Beautifulwidgets?

I had mine setup almost the exact same, and since rooting, cannot for the life of me figure out how I got it transparent like that with the city listed.

What advanced settings am I missing?

TIA! :cool:

Got it... "Beautiful Smaller Home Weather" widget not "Beautiful Super Clock 4x1"
My skins browser doesn't load any other skins available to download though :/

yea its a beautiful widget....but i dont have this setup anymore lol. im using bob clock now. ill post my new setup soon.

i think its beautiful super clock 4x1

quiet

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Constantly changing, but I like what I've got. First time rooting too, so I'm quite happy with myself.

ADW EX with gestures, up is open app drawer, and down is for notifications.

TeckSupport05

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Updated and redid some of my screens, anyone that can give me some good ideas for widgets or customize, thanks

ad3856af-8de8-d1e3.jpg
ad3856af-8dfd-6089.jpg
ad3856af-8e0b-4df6.jpg
ad3856af-8e1a-16f6.jpg
ad3856af-8e27-7710.jpg

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

KingChicago

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
a6f96092-5b6a-df0b.jpg

This is the start of my new honeycomb themed layout. Any suggestions. (big UPS to retrokid for the theme, over at xda)

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
hmm nice. I don't have a launcher at the moment..... any free apps got this function?

The only way I'm aware of doing that without LP or ADW is to use desktop visualizer which is a free app in the market. Once downloaded add a widget on your home screen and select 1x1 small SS widget which will add a black widget to your screen. The press the widget to set it up, hit the select icon button and pick a icon to use (to use the application icon select it and scroll to the desired app. The press the select application button and then launch application and choose the application you want to launch from this widget. Then you MUST hit the clear button to remove the application name and after if the box to the left is empty hit ok and your done.

Reactions: Chilly818 and Rem