How do you delete a reminder in the Calendar

oma1340

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I need help with deleting an event in my calendar! I read the user manual online, and when I do exactly as they say, I DO NOT have the Delete Button!! Does anyone know how to do this??? Thanks!

Last edited:

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I need help with deleting a reminder in my calendar! I read the user manual online, and when I do exactly as they say, I DO NOT have the Delete Button!! Does anyone know how to do this??? Thanks!
Well, since you said you want to delete a reminder, try this... Open the event, tap on the little "Bell" indicating the reminder, {scroll down!}change it to "NONE". That oughta do it.

-Frank

anon(2632)

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
Sorry....what I should have said is how do I delete an EVENT, NOT a reminder!

Thanks!!!

It would depend on where the event was created. Did you create this event in the google calendar? Is is being synced from another source (facebook?)

I have a facebook event that i deleted in facebook and it stays in my gcal, but if i create an event in gcal, i can easily delete.
More information would be helpful.

oma1340

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
It would depend on where the event was created. Did you create this event in the google calendar? Is is being synced from another source (facebook?)

I have a facebook event that i deleted in facebook and it stays in my gcal, but if i create an event in gcal, i can easily delete.
More information would be helpful.
Well actually it is an event from Facebook!

anon(2632)

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
Well actually it is an event from Facebook!

Have you tried to delete the event from facebook? You will not be able to delete or edit events added this way, because it is only showing you what is in another calendar. You will have to go to the source.

I opened my facebook events, clicked on the event, scrolled all the way to the bottom and clicked (blue link) remove from my events.

Didn't work, still in my calendar and it is bugging me... it is a 2 month event and shows every day for that time period. I even tried to go into my gcal settings and unsync facebook, poof.. gone, then add fb back and there it is. Even after i took it out of my fb events.

Sucks too

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty