home page side view

MM1983

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
All of a sudden I turned my phone horizontally and the home page switched to the side view. I'm wit two other tbolt users and they don't have on their phone. Maybe its a push slowly comin out?

Chrisy

Banned
Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Your screens change to landscape when your device is mounted in the auto dock and car panal Is activated.

Strangle enough, at lunch, when I awoke my device my screen was in this mode too! I flipped through the screens trying to get it back to normal. Eventually I went to the homescreen and pressed standby. When I awoke I'd again it was normal.

I don't like the screens in landscape!

Nate1861

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
I've seen it happen very rarely on the Thunderbolt and Droid X. It's far from reproduceable short of stuff you can do while rooted. I don't think there's an update in the pipeline to allow this.

shbrown

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
Mine started doing the same thing yesterday. No media dock not rooted. It flips to landscape every time I flip to horizontal on the homescreen. It also flips back to portrait when I flip it back to portrait mode.

Last edited:

d1ez3

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
I wish it was a feature. I like to be in the mode when im using pandora or something. Sometimes it will switch on it's own but rarely

JerseyDubbin

Open Source For Life!
Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
weird I wish this was a feature too. I got very used to keeping my storm in landscape mode when using it. I've never had this happen yet and i wish it would!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana