Video Audio problem

gile

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I just got a replacement TB....they said that some of the new phones did not have the audio problem when doing video...they could not be sure that I would get one of the newer phones.....well the were right about not getting a newer phone because this one has the very same problem....my guess is that the problem can NOT be fixed with software....I hope I'm wrong about that and we get a fix tomorrow or sooner....there are other issues but video is my main one....

project.in.process

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I just got a replacement TB....they said that some of the new phones did not have the audio problem when doing video...they could not be sure that I would get one of the newer phones.....well the were right about not getting a newer phone because this one has the very same problem....my guess is that the problem can NOT be fixed with software....I hope I'm wrong about that and we get a fix tomorrow or sooner....there are other issues but video is my main one....

i assume the problem you're facing is the same we all faced (before OTA) with low audio volume on Recorded videos of the phone?

few people had luck with this, including myself: when recording, cover the noise canceling mic with a finger. seemed to increase the volume in the video when done.
not a sure-fire guaranteed fix, but like i said--it SEEMED to help videos that i was recording before the OTA RUU.

after accepting the OTA RUU, my audio was indeed fixed. i can now record and the audio volume is very adequate, noticeably louder than before.