Speaker problems

NYY2SMP

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone, I've had my thunderbolt for about a week and today I was using power amp to listen to music through the thunderbolts speaker and then all of the sudden it quit. Now the thunderbolt makes no sounds at all except when I plug in my headphones. Can any body help me out?

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone, I've had my thunderbolt for about a week and today I was using power amp to listen to music through the thunderbolts speaker and then all of the sudden it quit. Now the thunderbolt makes no sounds at all except when I plug in my headphones. Can any body help me out?
In the past, one reason for this has been a stuck headphone jack/plug. You might try plugging in/out the headphone a few times. Maybe jiggling it a little. Remove it and try again. Also, probably reboot after this too.

-Frank

Reactions: NYY2SMP

NYY2SMP

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
In the past, one reason for this has been a stuck headphone jack/plug. You might try plugging in/out the headphone a few times. Maybe jiggling it a little. Remove it and try again. Also, probably reboot after this too.

-Frank
Didn't change anything but thanks for the help:)

MOTOX2

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
Maybe its just defective somehow? My whole thunderbolt was defective from screen, to gps, to many other things...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexpall