lg fiesta 2

Alexis Pucci1

Feb 16, 2018
Visit site
I have tried to factory reset the phone and it will let me but some one took out and moved my SYSTEM IU. And I can't find my hidden settings I have tried calling the codes and nothing works. I am running out of options. I am beginning to think that someone has remote control over my device and I need to know how I can get this off my stuff. My pictures have my moved off my phone all my files are hidden and being deleted I have downloaded another file manger where I can gain some access and in there I see things that I am not sure as to y I would have them in there. Pictures or screenshots of games being played. Its really weird I could use help....

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I moved this from the G2 forum to the More LG Phones forum (there's no dedicated subforum for the Fiesta 2).

What do you mean that someone took out and moved your System UI? Are you getting an error message that SystemUI has stopped?

If you did a factory reset, that would've wiped the data from the phone, so it's not surprising that you can't find your files or photos, if they were only saved to the phone -- did you back them up anywhere else?

Alexis Pucci1

Feb 16, 2018
Visit site
the files where moved before I factory reset my phone I don't have a cloud or anything that I can access. I have never used any of these things . I have a Sd card in my phone and it also says my phone is rooted and I never rooted my phone. and I don't have admin to my phone. how can this be?

Alexis Pucci1

Feb 16, 2018
Visit site
when I plug my phone in it tells me my System IU. instead of battery Charing ... my boyfriend has the same phone and his does not do that. and when he goes to his system IU he can get in to his settings

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Did you get the phone brand new, or used/refurbished? I'm guessing the latter, in which case the previous owner probably rooted the phone.

If you have a Google account, you automatically have 15 GB of free Google Drive cloud storage. It's a good idea to take advantage of it in the future! You can also get unlimited backups for your photos in Google Photos, as long as it's set to High Quality (and not Original Quality): https://support.google.com/photos/answer/6193313?co=GENIE.Platform=Android&hl=en

I'm still not quite sure what you mean when you say that the phone tells you your System UI when you plug it in. What do you see? A screenshot would be helpful: http://forums.androidcentral.com/ge...ide-how-post-screenshots-android-central.html

E Dekonor

Aug 27, 2018
Visit site
I had to do a factory reset on my LG Fiesta and the problem which i had before is still there. I cannot swipe or type. the whole thing is unresponsive. I have different cracks on my phone and it has never been a problem before.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38