pictures not saving

solotristan88

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
So....my phone just quit saving my pics i am taking. I have it in settings to save to sd card....i think my sd card just stopped working...bc when i unmount and the mount again...pictures i just deleted are back on there again. I have done this repeatedly and same thing keeps on happening. Ill take a new one...then unmount and then mount...new picture is gone but old ones that i already deleted are back. The sd card is a Sandisk Ultra 64 gb. I read about some issues with those-anyone else ever have this? Thinking about switching to Samsung Pro 64 gb sd card. Oh....and i switched in the meantime to save to device and all seems to be well. Any thoughts on best sd card for Note 3?

Posted via Android Central App

bertsirkin

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
I had all kinds of issues with the SD card(s). I've been thru 4 or 5 of them now. I finally purchased a "Samsung" branded 32gb card (who knows who really makes it), and that finally is working for me. Prior to that the data on the SD cards (Lexar, Sandisk, AData, and others) always got corrupted.

I read that Samsung is considering eliminating the SD card from future models because of the issues people have. Some manufacturers of Android phones have already done that.

bert