Recording a meeting app?

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I'm meeting with our veterinarian in an hour or so regarding a medication change for one of our dogs. I would like to record our conversation so that I have it just for me to refer to because this is pretty important. Looking for some recommendations on what app I can use to record a one on one personal conversation?

Deb from my Note 3

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I'm meeting with our veterinarian in an hour or so regarding a medication change for one of our dogs. I would like to record our conversation so that I have it just for me to refer to because this is pretty important. Looking for some recommendations on what app I can use to record a one on one personal conversation?

I briefly looked at S Notes but it does not appear to have a voice recorder?

Deb from my Note 3

Deb from my Note 3

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
I've been using Sound Recorder Free by Needom Studio. There are a ton to choose from and many look better rated, but what I like about this one is the small file sizes.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
This should do for now. Not sure I really need anything more than this. Not sure I'm ever going to use it again. Found another one that I really like but because I'm not sure it's something I will make use of so don't want to pay for it and the trial version only allows you to 10 minutes and this meeting may take longer than that. Thanks!

Deb from my Note 3

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Yes, maybe when you have more time you can try a better one. The one I recommended is basic and clunky but it uses a codec that makes very small file sizes. I can leave the recorder on for 8 hours and the recording might only be 5 MBs.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Check out S-Pen Voice (free). You can take notes and record audio at the same time. The audio is synced to whatever note you were jotting down at the time. Hope this helps.