What OS would a new Note note run?

JRChristenson

May 12, 2014
Visit site
I'm thinking of making the switch to a Note 3 in the very near future. If I order one from Verizon is it going to come loaded with Jelly Bean or Kit Kat?

All of these sugary OS names are going to take some getting used to.

Posted via Android Central App

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
It was originally released with Jelly Bean 4.3 & Touchwiz and it's possible one in a box could still have that OS - however it was also recently updated to 4.4 Kit Kat and if it does come with Jelly Bean it is likely that it will go through that update almost immediately.

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Most likely KitKat. I have bought phones that should of had an older software but it seemed like overnight, software was updated. I didn't think they would be updated by the next day. This was also a service center store.

Sent from my Droid RAZR MAXX (tapatalk)

Spencerdl

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm thinking of making the switch to a Note 3 in the very near future. If I order one from Verizon is it going to come loaded with Jelly Bean or Kit Kat?

All of these sugary OS names are going to take some getting used to.

Posted via Android Central App

This will probably depend on when the Verizon Note3 box was sealed (Pre or Post Verizon KitKat release). I doubt Verizon opens and/or reseals their device packaging.There will probably be an immediate update upon setting up the device.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2