foxfi on 4.4.4

Profaniter

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Hello everyone! I had to master reset my phone due to camera's glitchy problems.. Anyways.. I re-downloaded Foxfi and honestly I forgot how to fix the pattern password get around. I couldn't.. What happened was I installed the credentials, then it forced me to created either pin or password. I couldn't pick pattern. So how to fix this? The sooner the respond the quick I can get to fix this right away I appreciated it you guys!

gozirra

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Their faq says you can install an additional app to bypass that lock.
PdaNet+ Help for WiFi Mode

(Verizon only) Why am I asked to set a Lock Screen when turning on FoxFi? How do I remove it?
In order to skip the mobile hotspot plan (an extra $20/month) FoxFi needs to install a certificate to bypass the carrier blockage. A certificate installation is considered "security changes" on your phone, and Android 4.1 or later system requires a screen lock if *any* security changes is made (Android 4.4 or later further limits Screen Lock options to PIN or Password only). We have made a "Remove Lock" app that you can use to remove the Screen Lock while keeping the FoxFi Certificate installed. You can install the app apk file from here.
http://pdanet.co/help/RemoveLock.apk
If you no longer need to use FoxFi, follow steps below to remove the "FoxFi Certificate". After that you will be allowed to set Lock Screen to "None" in phone settings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699