Hello all,
    Was wondering if I can get some opinions on what you all think might be a better choice between two products that pretty much do the same things but in a slightly different way.
    I'm looking to add a backup option to my new S4 for when I work it overtime on long days, so I want to make sure I have plenty of juice. I have included the links between the two products I am considering.
    All input would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Amazon.com: Samsung Galaxy S4 Spare Battery Charger (2600mAh Battery Included): Cell Phones & Accessories

OR

Amazon.com: Samsung Universal USB Extended Battery Up Pack for Smartphones and Tablets includes cables (9000mAh): Cell Phones & Accessories
    07-18-2013 12:20 AM
    Hello all,
    Was wondering if I can get some opinions on what you all think might be a better choice between two products that pretty much do the same things but in a slightly different way.
    I'm looking to add a backup option to my new S4 for when I work it overtime on long days, so I want to make sure I have plenty of juice. I have included the links between the two products I am considering.
    All input would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Amazon.com: Samsung Galaxy S4 Spare Battery Charger (2600mAh Battery Included): Cell Phones & Accessories

OR

Amazon.com: Samsung Universal USB Extended Battery Up Pack for Smartphones and Tablets includes cables (9000mAh): Cell Phones & Accessories
    I went with your first choice.I like being able to swap out the battery and not miss a beat without the extra bulk. If I can't get through 24/48 hrs. with 2 fully charged 2600mah batteries, something is seriously wrong! Just my 2 cents.
    07-18-2013 07:18 PM