Galaxy S4? Galaxy S4G?? What's the difference????

MarvinJS#AC

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I had purchased a Galaxy S4 from Verizon Wireless and was told that I can add a microSD card of up to 16G, which I purchased and installed. I also thought I saw that the 4G was able to have a higher amount of gigs in its micoSD. What, if any, is the difference between the two? To my noobie eyes, they look the same....

Thanks in advance.....

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site

buenos

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I had purchased a Galaxy S4 from Verizon Wireless and was told that I can add a microSD card of up to 16G, which I purchased and installed. I also thought I saw that the 4G was able to have a higher amount of gigs in its micoSD. What, if any, is the difference between the two? To my noobie eyes, they look the same....

Thanks in advance.....

I have a 64Gig in my verizon S4??

MBSMD

Feb 7, 2010
Visit site

Thanks in advance.....

The Verizon S4 is a 4G-LTE device. And it'll accept micro SD cards up to 64GB in size.

Verizon offers two 'versions' of the S4 - one with 16GB built-in storage and one with 32GB of built-in storage. Plus three colors - black, white and brown (though I think the brown comes only in 16GB).

The links above regarding the i9500 and i9505 do not apply to US models, especially Verizon.

Posted from my Galaxy Note 8.0 via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo