Sim card question

wseyller

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Family contract has 3 phones with unlimited data. I have a moto bionic i am using currently. I want to buy off contract a sam galaxy nexus (no sim included) to replace my bionic. I am then giving the bionic to a member on the same plan with to replace their fascinated (which doesnt use a sim). How do i handle the sim cards. Do i leave the bionics sim with the device or do i keep it for my nexus, or does it matter? Obviously we need one more sim. I assume I can just go to verizon and get one for free?

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk 2

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
yeah you are gonna take the sim and put it in the nexus. That will activate the GN with your number. Then go to a store and get the bionic activated on you sons line and you will be fine.

bakerbert

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
The Droid Bionic uses a standard sim card and the Galaxy Nexus uses a micro sim card, So you will need two new SIM cards.
You will be able to get this done for no charge at a Verizon store. Went through the same thing with my girlfriend not to long ago. (her: Droid X to Droid Charge. Me: Droid Charge to Galaxy Nexus)