Unlimited data/Upgrades accepted

Galaxia

May 24, 2013
Visit site
I know. I was posting this to let those that took advantage of the awesome glitch know they were in the clear since their was so much confusion surrounding it. :)

Sent from my VZW S4

dcastillo

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Since we seem to be allowed to keep our upgrades and unlimited data, does any one know if we (my wife) would be able to trade in the moto X I got her for a droid max if she wants better better life, and still keep our unlimited plan? Just curious if anyone knows...
-Danny

Galaxia

May 24, 2013
Visit site
Since we seem to be allowed to keep our upgrades and unlimited data, does any one know if we (my wife) would be able to trade in the moto X I got her for a droid max if she wants better better life, and still keep our unlimited plan? Just curious if anyone knows...
-Danny

You cannot keep unlimited and upgrade. It was a temporary glitch in system that has since been fixed. Sorry!

Sent from my VZW S4

dcastillo

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
You cannot keep unlimited and upgrade. It was a temporary glitch in system that has since been fixed. Sorry!

Sent from my VZW S4
I already did upgrade :) the moto x will be here tomorrow (sorry if that wasnt clear)

I was just curious if my wife doesnt like her phone I wonder if we will be able to trade it in for a different one...

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Blah blah blah you are wrong ....

Technically he isn't. He is saying you can't simply log in, click upgrade, buy the phone and keep unlimited.

You're speaking of doing line swapping to keep it.

Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.

cnotes2019

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
Technically he isn't. He is saying you can't simply log in, click upgrade, buy the phone and keep unlimited.

You're speaking of doing line swapping to keep it.

This thread is about the glitch this weekend where you could upgrade AND keep unlimited so yes he's wrong youre wrong WRONG!!!!😘😘😘😘

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
This thread is about the glitch this weekend where you could upgrade AND keep unlimited so yes he's wrong youre wrong WRONG!!!!😘😘😘😘

He isn't.. He said the glitch was closed by Verizon which it was. At least they are honoring their mistake for people that were able to use it.

raichur0xx0rz

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
I thought I saw some people mention receiving e-mails saying the order was canceled due to the feature set they had selected. I know many people got their orders completed, though I wonder if those who got a cancellation e-mail will be getting their orders... re-reversed? It will be interesting to see how that turns out.

cg101

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
-Danny

You can get any phone you want on the line you upgraded. You got the Moto X and you got a contract that you have to keep until September 2015. But the phone you'd get would have to be through 3rd party means (i.e. a trade for another phone, getting a phone off of eBay, Craigslist, Swappa, etc.) But yes, your wife doesn't have to keep the Moto X if she doesn't like it.

Of course, you do have 14 days to return it to aVZW store, but then that would reset the contract, which I'm thinking you don't want to do so that VZW don't take away your unlimited for 2 years. :)

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site

No reason to single people out and yell that they are wrong. If it upsets you that much, keep your comments to yourself.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4