Verizon: Contract expiration deals?

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Re: Contract expiration deals?

I called them and they were willing to give it to me but it would restrict hubby to 500min and he uses more. Then she said they can put him on the regular 900min plan but that would be tight for him and neither one of us wants to monitor minutes. If we went that route it isn't much different than just dropping to 2Gb share everything and we would keep unlimited calling.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

ultravisitor

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site

I called them and they were willing to give it to me but it would restrict hubby to 500min and he uses more.

How or why would it restrict him to 500 minutes? The loyalty plan that I have and that I linked to includes unlimited minutes and unlimited text, along with 2GB data. You're not talking to them about the same plan. Are you talking to them about a shared plan? The loyalty plan that has been under discussion is not a shared plan; it's an individual plan.

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site

Correct individual but only 500 min. We would go to individual plans, me on loyalty him on their regular 900min plan for basic phones.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

ultravisitor

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site

Correct individual but only 500 min. We would go to individual plans, me on loyalty him on their regular 900min plan for basic phones.

If he's only going to use a basic phone, then why not put him on one of Verizon's prepaid plans for basic phones. They have one that is unlimited minutes, unlimited mobile-to-mobile, and unlimited texts for $50. Unlimited data is also included in that prepaid plan for basic phones, but really, it's a basic phone, so I don't think he'd be doing anything data intensive on it.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

If he's only going to use a basic phone, then why not put him on one of Verizon's prepaid plans for basic phones. They have one that is unlimited minutes, unlimited mobile-to-mobile, and unlimited texts for $50. Unlimited data is also included in that prepaid plan for basic phones, but really, it's a basic phone, so I don't think he'd be doing anything data intensive on it.

Honestly the $60 loyalty plan with unlimited talk and text and 2gb data is a better plan for the money since you get subsidized phone

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site

Honestly the $60 loyalty plan with unlimited talk and text and 2gb data is a better plan for the money since you get subsidized phone

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

He's getting a dumb phone so it would be overkill.

Posted via VZW Moto X on the Android Central App