no instant discounts on DX or DInc???

unseenme#WN

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
so I'm browsing on Big Red's site and, while checking out the Android phones, I noticed there's no longer an 'Online Discount' price for the DX or DInc, or even for the Fascinate! WTH?? Only an 'After mail-in Rebate' price! Have they quit giving online discounts for these?? If so, I'm getting mine in-store Friday.

Menno

Coffee Addict
Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
so I'm browsing on Big Red's site and, while checking out the Android phones, I noticed there's no longer an 'Online Discount' price for the DX or DInc, or even for the Fascinate! WTH?? Only an 'After mail-in Rebate' price! Have they quit giving online discounts for these?? If so, I'm getting mine in-store Friday.

And this is why many reps are rejoicing.

There are 5 models (all high end droids) that have mail in rebates online.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I just returned the Fascinate for a Droid X, I got it at Best Buy and paid $149.99 plus tax for the Fascinate. Check them out. I had the Incredible when it launched and now have the Droid X. I have say the Fascinate has a great display, but the DX has a bigger display, more memory (I know 2.2 you can store things on the card) but the DX feels more solid in my hand compared to the Fascinate which I have had slip from my hands a few times without a case, luckily onto carpet.

Go to BB and see what they can do.

Reactions: griff7774

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member