Best Verizon Smartphone?

A

AC Question

I had a Galaxy S5 that I liked a lot. It was pretty much water resistant- though it could sit under water. Well it had a major system malfunction and lost all my photos. I killed it afterwards. Anyways, I got a cheap Casio Commando phone off Amazon. It's ok but battery life sucks.

I'm thinking about getting a new smart phone. I was looking at the Droid Maxx 2 and Droid Turbo 2....I don't know about the other phones they have.

I was thinking I would get a Lifeproof waterproof cover as well for whatever phone I get since my job deals with water- dirt- and mud (firefighting).

Anyone have any suggestions?

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Best phone is sorta subjective to personal taste and familiarity with brand OS'S. Pretty much all top tier phones are great phones. Motorola devices are known to have the closest to vanilla Android with Moto Blur. They are also known to have a very mediocre camera in all of their devices. The new Moto phones claim they have shatter proof screens that may interest you.

If you like Samsung you could pair an S6 together with a Dog and Bone Wetsuit case. Battery is significally shorter than the Maxx/Turbo do to battery size and TW vs Blur. Camera on the S6 pretty much blows all other cameras away.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana