Which unlocked phones work for virgin mobile

jabak3

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Looking to upgrade from optimus v. Looked up the triumph but other phones seem better and cheaper. But do all unlocked phones work or certain networks?

Virgin mobile is working with sprint. So will verizon work or does it have to be virgin mobile or sprint phones? Or any unlocked phone. I have t v with 1200 minutes, and unlimited txt, web, data

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

watskyhotsky

May 26, 2011
Visit site
only virgin mobile phones work with virgin mobile.

you can call customer support and tell them you want to use another carriers phone with their service.

if your extremely lucky they will ask you for that phones mied and you can do it.

but most likely they will laugh at you and ask you to buy a VMusa phone or gtfo.

i think MetroPCS will flash verizon and sprint phones to their network, try them.

kwknott

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
You prob won't have any lucky having them activate another carrier's phone. My sister tried activating a Sprint phone and they wouldn't do it. Also a Verizon phone would have to be flashed so the radio would recognize the Sprint network instead of the Verizon network.

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
VM doesn't allow outside phones on their network, the one method that works puts you in violation of cloning laws. Discussion of this gets people getting banned on on most forum. Bottom line, you can't legally use any other phones.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abhishek397