Optimus V camera button

HunTxD

Feb 16, 2012
Visit site
The problem with the camera button. Namely, with the position of "camera". In tests, the keyboard shows that the button is pressed continuously, as if stuck. Analyzed the phone, apparently everything is fine, the water does not leak (probably not a new phone is purchased), tactile sensations, too, is in order. The seller said that maybe it's because of the firmware and you need to flash completely. But I doubt it, because even in recovery button is stuck. Part this is almost impossible to buy, any ideas how to fix? And yet, I can not configure evdo, your login and password settings are reset to (meid) @.
Sorry for my English, I use Google translate

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
You might be able to disable the camera button with button remapper. It's an android app. Google it. I don't think it's on the market

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

dansho

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
The problem with the camera button. Namely, with the position of "camera". In tests, the keyboard shows that the button is pressed continuously, as if stuck. Analyzed the phone, apparently everything is fine, the water does not leak (probably not a new phone is purchased), tactile sensations, too, is in order. The seller said that maybe it's because of the firmware and you need to flash completely. But I doubt it, because even in recovery button is stuck. Part this is almost impossible to buy, any ideas how to fix? And yet, I can not configure evdo, your login and password settings are reset to (meid) @.
Sorry for my English, I use Google translate

A month ago both my camera and voice input buttons became defective...hitting either key just produces a series of desktop "flashes" which gets really annoying. I tried button remapper (remapped both buttons to the "none" function) but to no avail...problem still persists. I now try to just avoid hitting either of these buttons...a pain but prevents the desktop flashing issue. Wish I could offer better advice!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo