Farewell VM?

defcon545

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
So i will probably be switching to T-mobile soon because of their family plan and my brother has told me i cant use my OV on T-mobile. (GSM or something like that). I really enjoyed my OV and i liked the community that was built around the OV. I want to continue using my phone how i would like and i wanted to ask if anyone knows any phones from T-mobile that have an active Dev Community? Like i know i wanted to get a triumph before but i didint really see an active community. Eitherway, i would also like to say thanks to all the Dev's and all the people here who helped me understand my phone a little bit more.

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
You van try the gs2.... I don't know if their community is active elsewhere but it doesn't seem to be too active here. Try xda and android forums.

Sent from my Cybertronian QuattrOV using Tapatalk 2000 (Now With Teleka-Typing!!!!)

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for that. Our T-Mobile section is actually busier. Not that that's saying much for either of us.

Sorry Cory .-. I don't really visit those parts but last time I was there, there didn't seem to be too much action....

Sent from my Cybertronian QuattrOV using Tapatalk 2000 (Now With Teleka-Typing!!!!)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sergio1