Earpiece not functional

Hatninja

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
Ok I have a lg vm670. The earpiece just quit working. The phone is 6 months old. LG says send it in for repairs. The problem is that this my only phone and I need it every day. I dont think I qualify for a loaner. I dont have a contract or insurance. Well I am willing to fix it myself. Is this possible and where could I find an earpiece. Or is it cheaper to switch to blue tooth?

riggerman

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
If you are the original owner, you have a one year warranty through Virgin Mobile. Call them and they will send you a replacement phone. When you get the replacement, you will return the defective one in a prepaid envelope included with the new phone. This way you are not left without a phone.

Hatninja

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
Thanks I contacted Virgin Mobile and they are sending me a new phone. I didnt think they would replace it since I am not a contract customer.

riggerman

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
No one with Virgin Mobile USA is a contact customer. LG has a one year factory warranty on their phones that Virgin will honor if you have any problems with it. This is, of course, if you haven't rooted it and voided you warranty.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty