Virgin Mobile Kickback Code Not Credited?

drewphin1

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
I have an android optimus v phone for virgin mobile. I activated the phone a few days ago online. Problem was the phone didn't activate at first because apparently it didn't record me making a payment. I then fixed this problem by calling them.

However... I do not see any free 60 minutes for the kickback code. Is there a reason for this? I used my cousins kickback code so me and him could both get 60 minutes free. I read online that if you didn't activate the phone correctly... then you dont get the offer? The thing is i had entered my information and code correctly but when i did this my phone didn't work. According to them... the phone was in the system but I didn't make payment. Right now they tell me everything is good now.

They told me i'm suppose to see the kickback thing when i log into my virgin mobile account online. However... I do not see anything on this in my account. Can someone please help?

drewphin1

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
I see this mentioned about kickback codes. Your account must be current when Virgin Mobile attempts to deposit the referral bonus into your account. If it's not , no bonus(Sorry). Virgin Mobile may terminate the promotion at any time without prior notice.

The thing is all my cousin did was give me the code. I then entered it. However... did he need to tell virgin mobile that he referred me? The thing is i just received the code from him and thats it and i entered it. But does he need to tell virgin mobile my name and address?

And if not... is there a chance that i might not get my kickback bonus because when i tried to activate my phone, it didn't work until 2 days later when i called Virgin mobile to fix my problem? They said they see my account but it was not in service.

Anyone can help me here?

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Im going to request this be put in the general section as it has nothing to do with rooting. Good luck on getting it though :)

curtis1973

King Of Pants
Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
virgin mobile desktop nor the mobile site display bonus minutes. ive had kickbacks,bonus time,etc given over the years and it used to appear directly below your current minute count. its no longer there on the Droid and desktop versions of the site. although it still appears on the paylo version of mobile site after you are taken to account page. why the android mobile site doesnt account for bonus time is beyond me. it appears virgin mobile directly controls and maintains the paylo mobile site which used to be for all virgin phones. but since android,it appears a contractor company handles the android mobile site which is different. now why the desktop site doesnt show bonus time along with current minutes i cant figure. unless it to is maintained by some contracted web outfit. the rep was partially correct. the time does show,just on the paylo end. not smartphone end. i would suggest letting them know. but i dont think it would go past the monkey's ears you told it to lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sergio1