Just wanted to say bye to you guys.

emburybrett1

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
I have said before that I could not stand staying with virgin mobile any longer so I called T-Mobile and they are having my number ported over lets hopes its done my the morning they say to give it 24 hours but it should be done sooner so dont fall for the BS if virgin mobile tells you cant. You guys have been one of the best forums I've joined and hope to keep my Optimus V as a MP3 player for now and to see the different roms you guys are still working on and also free calling on wifi with GrooVe IP. (Just till I get the money for a real android on T-Mobile)

If you have money on your account use it or transfer it to someone or it will go away after your number port!

I will keep you posted on how long it will take to port your number out of Virgin Mobile if anyone wants to know.

curtis1973

King Of Pants
Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
ive been in touch with an executive at sprint headquarters in texas regarding the poor quality of service in my area and the continuing problems my optimus delite has holding on to a stable connection. its a mediation process initiated by the fcc upon filing complaint. the executive wants to have a sprint technician diagnose my device during a call to me on another line and if that doesnt resolve my issues(which it wont as vm techs have had me go through this process to the point of wanting to throw up) she will either offer me an upgrade device or refund my purchase cost. im seriously considering getting my money back and being done with it. shes a super nice lady and if she can assure me these problems wont persist if i do stay and pick another device,i will. but otherwise im leary at this point. good luck to you on tmobile and just because you switch doesnt mean you are out of this comunity. stick around and use your v as an entertainment device.

emburybrett1

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
ive been in touch with an executive at sprint headquarters in texas regarding the poor quality of service in my area and the continuing problems my optimus delite has holding on to a stable connection. its a mediation process initiated by the fcc upon filing complaint. the executive wants to have a sprint technician diagnose my device during a call to me on another line and if that doesnt resolve my issues(which it wont as vm techs have had me go through this process to the point of wanting to throw up) she will either offer me an upgrade device or refund my purchase cost. im seriously considering getting my money back and being done with it. shes a super nice lady and if she can assure me these problems wont persist if i do stay and pick another device,i will. but otherwise im leary at this point. good luck to you on tmobile and just because you switch doesnt mean you are out of this comunity. stick around and use your v as an entertainment device.

I will keep around but when I get some money around I plan on buying a At&t One X (I hope by X-mas so I can give this phone as a gift since it doesnt have a mark on it!) and use it on T-Mobile as the are rolling out their own 1900 band for 3G and 4G! But for your issue I would really just take the money unless you can 100% tell you that network vision is coming to your area. That would is the only reason I would ever come back to sprint or any of their prepaid.

Last edited:

emburybrett1

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
I going to kill virgin mobile -.- They are holding my number till Monday. I better not hear some story monday that since my account isnt paid for this month I cant port my number!

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
I will keep around but when I get some money around I plan on buying a At&t One X (I hope by X-mas so I can give this phone as a gift since it doesnt have a mark on it!) and use it on T-Mobile as the are rolling out their own 1900 band for 3G and 4G! But for your issue I would really just take the money unless you can 100% tell you that network vision is coming to your area. That would is the only reason I would ever come back to sprint or any of their prepaid.

My friend has the One X. It looks like it eats 3 Optimus V's for breakfast every day. It's absolutely enormous. I can't believe there are bigger phones.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

emburybrett1

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
My friend has the One X. It looks like it eats 3 Optimus V's for breakfast every day. It's absolutely enormous. I can't believe there are bigger phones.

I know. I love the size of it. I like having a real qwerty keyboard but with the One X I really wouldnt need it since the screen is so large.

curtis1973

King Of Pants
Aug 7, 2011
Visit site

yeah the sizes are getting ridiculous. may as well carry around an old school satellite phone lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non