How do you make the wallpaper match the screen view of the photo?

jecilop

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I don't fully understand why I can't make my wallpapers match the entire photo as I see it on the screen.

Whatever I do magnifies a portion of the app. If I use one app that allows the entire picture, it still magnifies.

Does anyone know an app that can set wallpapers based on the screen view just like what you see when you browse pics? I know this may affect the vertical view. I'm sure the app would be able to make allowance for this. I just don't want it cutting off my pics in landscape view.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 4

EviI

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
The wallpaper magnifies because it needs to use the ONE picture for ALL of your launcher pages.

jecilop

May 18, 2010
Visit site
The wallpaper magnifies because it needs to use the ONE picture for ALL of your launcher pages.

It doesn't have to scroll through. There are settings where you can stop it from scrolling as you go through the pages. I'm looking for an app that lets me control this and use the pics as I want. I know that if I want to have it pan with my pages and orientation, then the cropped/magnified method is necessary since it's just on big desktop with glimpses of sections that we think of as pages.
However, there has to be something that lets me set and use just like a PC.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez