Android Highlander Wallpaper

anon(11078)

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Love the wallpaper, however, getting it fit properly for the Zoom is a nightmare. It invariably tries to cut off the bottom half of Lloyd whenever I try to set it as my wallpaper. Is there a way to make it Xxoom friendly?

puzopia

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
More Highlander

I saw that AC tweeted about the Highlander wallpaper but it looks like they said it was Lloyd! :confused: Argh! Anyway, here are a few more, including widescreen versions probably more friendly with the Xoom.

AndroidHighlander_b.jpg

AndroidHighlander_wide.jpg

AndroidHighlander_widered.jpg

AndroidHighlander_wideblk.jpg

Enjoy!

Reactions: Jrmatics

dased1

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Ok the splash screen is what I see when I power up right? I know you had simple instructions but could you go a little more in depth because I'm not seeing it on my evo and I would like to have that. I thought I followed instructions but I did something wrong cause I still see the sprint stuff.any help would be great thanks.

Have to be rooted. You download to root of sdcard(make sure it says PC36IMG.zip just as you see. Power down phone, press and hold power and the volume down(same time)
You should see 3 skateboarding android guys. Wait it will find the file and ask if you want to update, press the volume up it will install,and ask if you want to reboot press volume up and it will reboot and you should see the splash screen and then your bootanimation will start after that. Pm me if you have any more problems(dirct.for evo) may try redownloading file make sure you use the link for evo splash

Reactions: puzopia

dskwerl

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
Oh man, this wallpaper rocks. I love it. Especially the red one. Not to push my luck, but a red one with the text would be incredible. :p I still like it just the same, though.

Reactions: puzopia

puzopia

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Another one

Ok I know there's a theme here but, who cares? This was another one I started but never finished. I think I like it better, let me know.

AndroidHighlander2.jpg

Same thing, with a slight blurr...
AndroidHighlander2b.jpg

Widescreen...
AndroidHighlander2wide.jpg

Enjoy!

Last edited: