Android Wallpapers site!

freeza

May 17, 2010
Visit site
This initially started out as a site for wallpapers on the ASUS Eee Pad Transformer, but I've expanded it to include other devices/screen resolutions.

Right now it currently has wallpapers for:

HD Android Tablets: 1280x800 (Most tablets that are 10 inches)
HVGA Phones: 480x320 (HTC Hero, G1, most low end models)
WVGA Phones: 800x480 (HTC EVO 4G, Desire, Nexus One, most higher end models)
FWVGA Phones: 854x480 (Motorola Droid, Droid 2, Droid X, most 16:9 higher end models)

I hope to have more sizes including qHD soon. There are also ringtones, all of which have been made to me and are around 24.5 seconds long and also are tweaked to perform exceptionally well on phone speakers.

All of these wallpapers have been formatted to fit Android's entire crop window and shouldn't require any extra cropping on your part. Also, some (not all) may look strange due to resizing needed to fit your screen, but there are plenty to choose from with more being added on a daily basis.

I hope to get a real mobile theme for it going as well as user contributed content (basically anyone can add their own walls and the site will automatically resize according to what category you are posting in.)

I hope you all enjoy!

Mobile Wallpapers

bullet

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
This initially started out as a site for wallpapers on the ASUS Eee Pad Transformer, but I've expanded it to include other devices/screen resolutions.

Right now it currently has wallpapers for:

HD Android Tablets: 1280x800 (Most tablets that are 10 inches)
HVGA Phones: 480x320 (HTC Hero, G1, most low end models)
WVGA Phones: 800x480 (HTC EVO 4G, Desire, Nexus One, most higher end models)
FWVGA Phones: 854x480 (Motorola Droid, Droid 2, Droid X, most 16:9 higher end models)

I hope to have more sizes including qHD soon. There are also ringtones, all of which have been made to me and are around 24.5 seconds long and also are tweaked to perform exceptionally well on phone speakers.

All of these wallpapers have been formatted to fit Android's entire crop window and shouldn't require any extra cropping on your part. Also, some (not all) may look strange due to resizing needed to fit your screen, but there are plenty to choose from with more being added on a daily basis.

I hope to get a real mobile theme for it going as well as user contributed content (basically anyone can add their own walls and the site will automatically resize according to what category you are posting in.)

I hope you all enjoy!

Mobile Wallpapers
nice work thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa