Volume+ on the A200

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I thought I would give Volume+ a shot since It worked wonders on my Galaxy Nexus. Thats an app made by a developer, that can increase the sounds in different ways. Not sure if its compatible with the Tablet, but It seems to maybe have worked. The music on my tablet plays a good amount from the speakers with Volume+ installed and the settings put up to number +9. It says 10 is MAX for most phones. You guys should give it a shot, tell me your thoughts and what you think. This app is straight from the developers site. You can download it from your Tablet. FREE

Volume+ Full Verison

Put your Volume up to 10+ (Max amount for phones). Or 9 to stay on the safer side. The program definitely works, cause if you bump the volume up to like 16, you an definitely hear how loud the speakers can be. That should be good enough and plenty loud. You can go louder, but it starts to distort. You wanna stay on the safe side. But it sounds good!

Last edited:

hazen57

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
Well,

I've been trying to get this to make a difference and I'm just not getting anywhere yet. The only meaningful reaction so far is that I get an error on the existing app (musicfx) when I enable volume+. I'm curious to see if anyone has had any luck with this...

From my Iconia200

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Well,

I've been trying to get this to make a difference and I'm just not getting anywhere yet. The only meaningful reaction so far is that I get an error on the existing app (musicfx) when I enable volume+. I'm curious to see if anyone has had any luck with this...

From my Iconia200

Delete them both and reinstall just Volume+

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Reactions: hazen57

hazen57

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
I'll give that a try although I'm not sure how to get rid of this MusicFX. Looks like it is part of the OS and cannot be removed...thx

From my Iconia200

hazen57

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
Are you on ICS?

Yes I am...

I'm going to give this another try. I'm new to these and I didn't know about disabling apps. I was able to disable musicfx and use Equalizer so I'll go ahead and try it again with Volume+. Equalizer does work quite well though to address the weak sound problem.

Thanks for your help with this.. :thumbup:

From my Iconia200

Last edited:
Reactions: Terrigno

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress