Voice recording

mynewcel1

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Hello: I just bought a Nexus Galaxy and I'm trying to learn things about it. The manual that comes with it isn't much help, but I found the on-line User's manual which does help. However, I'm trying to find out how I can record Voice Notes on the phone. I have a Blackberry and all I have to do is click on the record icon and start talking, With this Nexus, I can't find where I can do this. Can anyone help.
thanks a lot and I'm looking forward to using this forum a lot in the future.

M

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
on a normal Verizon phone it would have this feature natively but I don't think that the nexus has it. But you can simply search for voice recorder in the market and you will have many options. Download one and either add a shortcut to tor your home screen or add the.apps widget if available

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

zorak950

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
As far as I know Android doesn't provide a baked-in voice recorder. There are, however, a few good ones free on the Market.

mynewcel1

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Thank you so much for the info. I did look in "Apps" and found a good free one. I downloaded it and it works great.. Again thanks a lot, I'm sure I will have many more questions in the future.:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty