Flash player not working

juanisalgue

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I am new in android and just got a Coby Kyros with android 4, but everytime I try to watch a movie or video all I got is a blue cube on flash.
my plug ins are active so need help here.

nyrazr79

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I just had the ICS operating system installed on my Moto Razr and I am LIVID! I noticed my flash wasnt working also so I went to the adobe site to see if there was a upgrade. On the first page when you go to playstore it says Adobe will no longer be updating for Android versions 4.0 and higher! Thats the dumbest thing Ive ever heard!!! This totally just put a damper on me even having the razr! I NEEEEEED a flash player!!!!:mad:

DaRkL3AD3R

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Yeah this is going to suck big time.

I just installed ICS on my Thunderbolt and when I tried putting the newest version of Flash on it direct from Adobe, all I get is a little blue cube in every flash element no matter what. Very frustrating.

Even more frustrating to hear how Adobe pulled out from the mobile space in the most unfortunate way. No one cares for Air, and people can go on and on about how HTML5 is the future, but those old flash games and videos, not talking Youtube style videos talking like this kind of video The Evil Strawberry | Flash Videos

HTML5 can never be made to work with ^ that stuff. It's a shame. Flash has been great and I'm going to miss it dearly whenever I make the jump to Jelly Bean.

Bbeelzebub

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
If you've already installed it at some point on the device you are using currently, in the play store go to your applications under "all" and it shows up available for install.

I don't believe it will help the OP, but for you others..... It should work. I've done reinstalls on my tablet and phone since they pulled it from the market without any problems.

blrac

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
My device has flash, but still doesn't work. Maybe my browser is not compatable? How do I know what browser is installed?