- 05-09-2013, 04:36 AM #2
- 3 Posts
Re: Is it ok to install many apps on the phone?
43 apps are not much. Performance depends on the processor speed, RAM and free space avaialbe (which in turn comes to number of installed apps). So unless and until you feel your phone sluggish you can continue installing apps :-)
I've around 60 apps (and counting) and I don't see any performance problem in my Nexus 4...
- By Soundtrack to Chaos in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 8Last Post: 07-25-2013, 09:03 AM
- By KahneFan in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 6Last Post: 01-15-2013, 10:29 PM
- By stimpy01234 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 2Last Post: 11-10-2012, 11:01 AM
- By AlexOnVinyl in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 04-08-2012, 08:48 AM
- By sandman512 in forum Epic 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 03-29-2011, 11:39 AM