Android apps updating when already uptodate, annoying

anon(6014961)

May 21, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys I hope someone can help me here, I have an android tablet by the name of "UNUSUAL PHEONIX 10.1" and it has 4.1.1 installed on it, all works fine apart from the Facebook and adobe acrobat apps, every time I update them the update removes itself when I turn off my tablet and turn it back on again.

The Facebook app also keeps closing all the time, annoying and I can't use it for Facebook connect or anything because it just crashes.

I bought it from carrefour in Spain and they don't sell them anymore but I found one very similar that they do still sell here UNUSUAL VORTEX DUAL 7

Does anyone know why its doing this please? Any help greatly appreciated!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys I hope someone can help me here, I have an android tablet by the name of "UNUSUAL PHEONIX 10.1" and it has 4.1.1 installed on it, all works fine apart from the Facebook and adobe acrobat apps, every time I update them the update removes itself when I turn off my tablet and turn it back on again.

The Facebook app also keeps closing all the time, annoying and I can't use it for Facebook connect or anything because it just crashes.

I bought it from carrefour in Spain and they don't sell them anymore but I found one very similar that they do still sell here UNUSUAL VORTEX DUAL 7

Does anyone know why its doing this please? Any help greatly appreciated!

Adobe no longer has support for devices with Android 4.0 or better. Facebook for the longest time has had problems updating their app. Try Uninstalling then reinstalling. You can try the same thing for Adobe.

patruns

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Actually, Adobe is still supporting and updating Adobe reader. It is flash that they have dropped for mobile devices.

anon(6014961)

May 21, 2013
Visit site
I've tried uninstalling and re-installing, even did a factory reset on the tablet and they still do the same thing.

Current facebook app installed is 2.0 and it updates to 3.2.1, then it's back to 2.0 when I reboot my tablet.