App that allows synchronization of "Notes" from Outlook?

kwitel

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
I am about to move to Android from Blackberry and this is an important aspect of the change for me...

I am a heavy Outlook user who often uses "Notes".

I know that (for some odd reason) Notes does not sync with Android or IOS and as a result, i am looking for a potential workaround.

Options?

Thanks!

mayconvert

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
I came from iOS and there wasn't a perfect replacement for Notes and the iCloud system from iOS to Mac, but what about OneNote? it works with ios/android/mac/pc.
Catch is a great app but you have to go to Catch.com on desktops to see Notes.

I went Catch because there was an "always Private" section.

FishenFool

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
If you use Deja Office CRM (free) on the Android and Companion Link (paid) on the computer then Outlook Notes sync into Deja Memos. Just make sure that you look at the tutorials at both the Deja Office & Companion Link websites for instructions on setting it up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

abirkins

Jun 4, 2013
Visit site
I just got done installing Deja Office and Companion link on my new S4. I could not get companion link to work so I bought an additional service from Companion Link that gives me personal support via phone for one year. I am happy to report that this product is working great. I probably could have muddled through without the additional paid support but my time has a value also.

I now have 2 way sync capability and this is done over my Wifi network. The look of Deja is a little different than outlook but it works for me.

FishenFool

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Glad to hear it's working for you. As a long time Outlook user that used Pocket Mirror to sync with Palm Pilots, I found CompanionLink to be the best solution when I switched to Palm Pre and also best solution (using DejaOffice along with CompanionLink) for Android.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa