I'm getting advertising games on Google Play Store with an icon of plus sign in a circle on the top

kevin247

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm getting messages (10-12 per day) advertising games on Google Play Store - most all have an icon like a white circle with a black plus sign. Help! They are making me crazy! I have a notification app on my phone and this silly thing is going off constantly.

Last edited:

Farish

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
I'm getting messages (10-12 per day) advertising games on Google Play Store - most all have an icon like a white circle with a black plus sign. Help! They are making me crazy! I have a notification app on my phone and this silly thing is going off constantly.

It has to be one of the apps you have installed or downloaded. I had a similar issue and I had to figure out which app it was and remove it.

Farish

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
how should i figure that app? i guess i haven't downloaded any app from last week and the problem has started from yesterday

Not sure to tell you the truth, by the way can you post a screenshot, maybe that will help out your situation more.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Also, check to see if any apps are still running even when you are not using the app. There are apps on the market that can detect issues like this, looking through the running processes section should also present the same information. Delete that app if you no longer want those type of notifications.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa