Why can't I access my Google account?

jonniecha

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
Can't access Google account

I cannot connect to my Google account..even i used my old account...i factory reset my phone... but every time i tend to create or sign in a new Google account or enter my existing account this sentence appears" CANT ESTABLISH A RELIABLE CONNECTION TO THE SERVER. THIS COULD BE A TEMPORARY PROBLEM OR YOUR DEVICE MAY NOT BE PROVISIONED FOR DATA SERVICES. IF IT CONTINUES, CALL CUSTOMER CARE" ...I CANT ACCESS MY PLAY STORE, GMAIL ACCOUNT AND OTHERS WHICH IS CONNECTED TO GOOGLE ACCOUNT..I CANT ALS USE THE YOUTUBE PROCESS WHICH I HAVE READ FROM OTHER SUGGESTIONS...PLEASE HELP ME SOLVE THIS PROBLEM....THANKS THANKS

Last edited by a moderator:

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Re: Can't access Google account

Welcome to the forums. I have found these steps (elsewhere) which I think will help:

1. Go into settings and backup / reset.
  2. Do a factory reset and erase everything
  3. On next boot BEFORE you do anything, go into settings and set your time zone! This is key!
  4. Connect to your wifi network.
  5. BEFORE DOING ANYTHING, go back into settings and check the date and time. If you did not get the proper date and time from your router, etc... then that is the problem. Manually set the date and time then (you'll want to fix your router too so the time is correct)
  6. Now login to Google

I hope that helps. Not sure it will.

jonniecha

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site

thanks for that suggestion but i still cant access my Google account....is there any process you know??thanks

niteNarmor

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Goto settings/apps look for Google play store. Tap on it and clear data and cache. Then force stop the app. Clear out of those settings. Try to re-login.

jmohamedus

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site

I cannot connect to my Google account..even i used my old account...i factory reset my phone... but every time i tend to create or sign in a new Google account or enter my existing account this sentence appears" CANT ESTABLISH A RELIABLE CONNECTION TO THE SERVER. THIS COULD BE A TEMPORARY PROBLEM OR YOUR DEVICE MAY NOT BE PROVISIONED FOR DATA SERVICES. IF IT CONTINUES, CALL CUSTOMER CARE" ...I CANT ACCESS MY PLAY STORE, GMAIL ACCOUNT AND OTHERS WHICH IS CONNECTED TO GOOGLE ACCOUNT..I CANT ALS USE THE YOUTUBE PROCESS WHICH I HAVE READ FROM OTHER SUGGESTIONS...PLEASE HELP ME SOLVE THIS PROBLEM....THANKS THANKS
Having very same problem, please assist.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87