Sd card access

snipeston

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Hello, I am new to the android device world and recently bought a galaxy note 8.0 and a Trident Kraken case. Looks like the case does not have an access cover for the microsd card. I have yet to convert my music library over from itunes, but when I do, can I use the micro usb cabe coneected to my computer to download it directly to 6 microsd card without removing it from the tablet?

snipeston

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Hello, I am new to the android device world and recently bought a galaxy note 8.0 and a Trident Kraken case. Looks like the case does not have an access cover for the microsd card. I have yet to convert my music library over from itunes, but when I do, can I use the micro usb cabel connected to my computer to download it directly to the microsd card without removing it from the tablet?

edited spelling errors...

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hello, I am new to the android device world and recently bought a galaxy note 8.0 and a Trident Kraken case. Looks like the case does not have an access cover for the microsd card. I have yet to convert my music library over from itunes, but when I do, can I use the micro usb cabe coneected to my computer to download it directly to 6 microsd card without removing it from the tablet?

Welcome to the forums.
You should be able to explore with windows to the Sd card with the cable. However, pulling the card out and inserting into your PC is faster than the cable (depending on file sizes).