- 1 Posts
What is the best way? Forward Calls, SMS, Recording?
I'm new and haven't stayed current with everything Android. I am writing from a Google Nexus 10 and love it though.
I have a small business with inbound calls.
What is the best way to do the following, using any technology at all, including apps, VOIP, virtual call pbx, whatever...
1) Forward SMS to a cell phone from a main incoming number.
2) Forward voice calls to a cell phone from same number.
3) Have a call log to see if she misses any calls.
4) Record the calls to help her get better at handling them and to be sure she is staying honest. It's kind of easy to steal money in her job.
How would you do this? Open to any ideas and pay services, so long as they don't involved iOS.
- 10-31-2013, 06:27 PM #2
- By rouxster in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 12-08-2013, 10:23 PM
- By PabiGamito in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 11-26-2013, 12:48 PM
- By Steph Thornton in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 1Last Post: 10-24-2013, 09:52 AM
- By thatotherdude24 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: 10-24-2013, 09:45 AM
- By stalemate1 in forum AndroidCentral.com - Site News, Feedback and HelpReplies: 2Last Post: 10-23-2013, 01:25 PM