PLEASE HELP!!!! Smartphone Experts Please

Pueofql

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
I would be glad if any SmartPhone expert can answer my question.
If a person uses Xperia E,which has 4gb internal and he has 32 gb sd card.
He thens download a offline word office application with is 25 mb,he then type out a document in the application which is about 800kb,
now where is the 800kb of file stored at? SD card? Or in the internal storage? The app itself is stored in internal storage as in ics
it cannot move to sd card but perhaps the written files will be stored in sd card automatically? Please answer!!!!
If all the written files are automatically saved in the app into the internal storage how would that be enough??!!
A word/novel writting lover writes alot but where does all that writting is stored at? the app itself is already 25 mb,so is the 25mb itself the storage for writting,or then where is the word file stored at??

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forums.
I would guess the default save location is in the internal storage.
What version of Android do you have? Settings>about device

Pueofql

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
4.0 ics? It's kinda funny because everyone does do office documents and I wonder why the file storage never really gave them headaches.......Have it ever bothered you that the more you write it's soon going to fill your device up? I mean everyone writes notes and memos and all that stuff but they never really thought it actually expands the space......plus all that pictures you take and all that game cache *Head explodes*

BTW since you're at it answer this,are messages stored on sd card or the sim card?
What about the whatsapp messages then?

Last edited:

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
4.0 ics? It's kinda funny because everyone does do office documents and I wonder why the file storage never really gave them headaches.......Have it ever bothered you that the more you write it's soon going to fill your device up? I mean everyone writes notes and memos and all that stuff but they never really thought it actually expands the space......plus all that pictures you take and all that game cache *Head explodes*

BTW since you're at it answer this,are messages stored on sd card or the sim card?
What about the whatsapp messages then?

Messages are stored on the internal. As for your version of Android I would try disabling apps. http://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=325138
[GUIDE] How to Disable Apps
Uninstall updates to apps that you don't use and that'll free up some space.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez