Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Weird Albums in Gallery

Hi everyone.
    Im here out of pure annoyance. I have the LG Optimus F3 and recently weird photo albums will pop up in my gallery and I cant delete them. I have tried searching for the actual file to delete it there also and cannot find it. I cant hide the albums either. These albums have the smartshare symbol in the bottom corner. I dont use smartshare so I dont know where they are coming from. It started with 1 album now im up to 3. Also I should note when i open the album, all pics are black.
    Does anyone know whats going on and how I can get rid or these and stop them from showing up?
    Thanks for any help.

Global Posts
    349 Global Posts

Default Re: Weird Albums in Gallery

I want to follow this thread, as I have "weird albums" also.

My issue is sllightly different in that I can see that they are pictures of logos and signatures in certain emails. And I can delete them. It's still annoying in that some days I'll get a half dozen of them.
    Treo 650 => Treo 700P => BB Curve 8330 => VZW BB Bold 9650 => VZW BB Bold 9930 => Droid RAZR MAXX HD