- 9 Posts
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 constantly restarting?
my note 10.1 2014 keeps on restarting every ten minutes or so. Its android 4.3 and rooted. I wiped my cache and changed my wifi settings to not scan automatically, but that didn't work. I bought this in another country and the warranty is only for that country. Please help!
Posted via Android Central App
- 05-03-2014, 04:15 AM #2
- 05-17-2014, 07:42 AM #3
- 1 Posts
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 constantly restarting?
I had this issue and i got the answer by "Gabor Tabi" through the Web:
This is a software bug, and it also affects the 2014 edition. If removing the external SD card resolves your problem, then edit the card on a PC and delete the "android_secure" folder. Then, if you put it back in the tablet, it should not start rebooting again.
it worked for me.
- 11-08-2014, 05:12 AM #4
- By jdevenberg in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 17Last Post: 05-06-2014, 12:33 PM
- By Mason Burdette in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 05-02-2014, 10:24 PM
- By jackoceanz in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 05-02-2014, 02:14 PM
- By Petros Solomos in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 6Last Post: 05-02-2014, 02:10 PM
- By alil25 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 05-02-2014, 12:36 PM