yahoo mail not working after 4.4 upgrade

hog1340

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
Hi all
My brother in law has an original Nexus 7. He got the OTA today and after alowing it to install his Yahoo mail stopped working. They tried to clear cache, ppower on and off... I told them to uninstall from the Apps in settings, but the uninstall button and the force stop button aren't highlighted. Any ideas?

Thanks Ed

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi all
My brother in law has an original Nexus 7. He got the OTA today and after alowing it to install his Yahoo mail stopped working. They tried to clear cache, ppower on and off... I told them to uninstall from the Apps in settings, but the uninstall button and the force stop button aren't highlighted. Any ideas?

Thanks Ed

Try long pressing on the ICON and choose uninstall.

hog1340

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
i tired the long press on my nexus, newer one, and it just pops up the remove at the top and shakes a little. No uninstall.

Thanks

patruns

May 21, 2011
Visit site
i tired the long press on my nexus, newer one, and it just pops up the remove at the top and shakes a little. No uninstall.

Thanks

On the main screen a long press on the icon will give you the remove option. That is only to remove the short cut. To uninstall it, long press the icon in the apps screen/drawer and the option will be to uninstall. There is no uninstall option in the settings screen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress