Flashlight pulsing on ringtone + other bugs

ahmedh2001

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3, stock. Updated to Kit Kat 2 days ago. GUI different, new fonts, Samsung Hub (dont even use) and customizable notification bar (awesome). No setting to be found anywhere on how to turn the flashlight off when phone is ringing or when an email/notification comes in. Not that annoying but feeling as if I don't have control to that setting because its new from last software update, bugs me.

Also a lot of people are wanting a flashlight app and were hoping for one this update, I have been using Widgetsoid for a long time now, works great.

So anyone know a way to turn the flashlight off when the phone rings? Thanks

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3, stock. Updated to Kit Kat 2 days ago. GUI different, new fonts, Samsung Hub (dont even use) and customizable notification bar (awesome). No setting to be found anywhere on how to turn the flashlight off when phone is ringing or when an email/notification comes in. Not that annoying but feeling as if I don't have control to that setting because its new from last software update, bugs me.

Also a lot of people are wanting a flashlight app and were hoping for one this update, I have been using Widgetsoid for a long time now, works great.

So anyone know a way to turn the flashlight off when the phone rings? Thanks

Perhaps in the phone app settings?

ahmedh2001

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
ISSUE FIXED:

from another forum:

- Camera flash on email notifications and incoming phone calls turned on. Fixed by going into Settings -> My Device -> Accessibility and unchecking the Flash notification checkbox. It was already unchecked, so checking it and then unchecking it and it seems to have cleared whatever dirty bit was hanging around after the update.