- 1 Posts
I'm running Kitkat 4.4.4 on my nexus 5..i charged my fone to 100% before going to sleep, but when I woke up in the morning the battery was at 80%, I used wakelock detector to find out the cause and Google plus was the main culprit it drained about 15 percent of the lost 20%..so how can I stop apps partially waking up my fone at night when I don't need it especially apps like Google plus.. (not whatsapp!!). I used greenify bit had to install xposed framework and things didn't run well with Kitkat.. Is there any other way?
Note :As u see in the screenshot, it shows screen consumed the most battery, it's because I used my fone for sometime in the morning before taking the screenshot.
- By Vern441 in forum Android AutoReplies: 7Last Post: 04-21-2015, 09:30 PM
- By brewzer in forum LG G3Replies: 17Last Post: 02-11-2015, 03:45 PM
- By Yogendra Sen in forum HTC One M8Replies: 91Last Post: 09-02-2014, 12:52 AM
- By codyoehl in forum IntroductionsReplies: 17Last Post: 08-14-2014, 03:22 AM
- By Pat_ai2009 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 7Last Post: 07-25-2014, 07:26 PM