What has happened to my Galaxy s5 after Lollipop???

Feb 12, 2015
Visit site
My S health keeps turning off in a middle of walking or running and i cant find a solution to this problem.. That started happening right after i switched from Kitkat to Lollipop.. I just bought this phone, 2 months ago, i am super satisfied about everything in it, but this thing is driving me crazy! I just need some help, some answers, i really dont know what to do with it..

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
My S health keeps turning off in a middle of walking or running and i cant find a solution to this problem.. That started happening right after i switched from Kitkat to Lollipop.. I just bought this phone, 2 months ago, i am super satisfied about everything in it, but this thing is driving me crazy! I just need some help, some answers, i really dont know what to do with it..
Go into system settings > applications > sort by all > S Health > clear cache. If that doesn't help then take a look at this blog post and see if it provides solutions to help fix your issues: Android 5.0 Lollipop bugs got you down? Here's how you (might be able to) fix them | Android Central

Feb 12, 2015
Visit site
Thank you for taking time to answer my question, but i am afraid this is not helping at all.. I did what you suggested and after some time, same thing happened.. My next question is, should i be worried about some software problems that exist in my phone or this is just some smaller bug/glitch of Lollipop? I just cant get right answer on any S5 or Lollipop forum..

Morq

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Try wiping cache partition or even factory reset.
I had s5 with lolipop and absolutely no software issues, so if your phone worked alright before it should still work good.

Feb 12, 2015
Visit site
It worked fine, it was perfect.. And how do i wipe cache partition..? I know how to perform factory data reset.. And will that cache wiping process do any harm to my music/pictures/messages/contacts?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty