Why has my weekly calendar reminder gone?

punkrock peacock

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
Weekly calendar reminder is gone

I just upgraded to Lollipop & now the calendar reminder widget (the one separate from the actual calendar 'button' that shows, in list form, what I have coming up in the next week or so) is gone. I have tried to find it, but can only find a daily reminder (not helpful for my needs). I even tried to look in the app store, but didn't find anything that will automatically update when I add to the calendar. I used this widget EVERYDAY to keep track of appts & am kinda freaking out b/c I can't find it. Has this upgrade removed this?!?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Weekly calendar reminder is gone

Welcome to Android Central! Which phone? When you go to add a widget, you don't see Calendar listed there?

punkrock peacock

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
Re: Weekly calendar reminder is gone

It's the galaxy s4. I can find the calendar, but on a different 'home' page I had a widget that listed all the events in my calendar that were coming up in the next week or so. And every time I would add an appt in the calendar (or a pre-existing event like a b-day was coming up) this other widget would update as well. It was like an extension of the calendar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2