Download taking forever - normal?

ASD Dad

Mar 23, 2015
Visit site
My 5X has been "downloading" 7.0 for well over an hour now. I am on a 60Mb cable connection with the phone sitting within 20' of my router. Phone is still downloading my emails and other things.

I can exit out, go back into check for updates and it immediately pops up "Downloading" again but it just sits and nothing happens. Anything I can do to get it to actually download?

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
It shouldn't be taking that long.my 6p took about 10 minutes or so to download the file and just a few minutes to flash the software and reboot.

ASD Dad

Mar 23, 2015
Visit site
I rebooted the phone and that didnt do anything either. It is still just sitting there. I didnt know if servers were running slow but nothing at all is happening. It just says "downloading"!

I am going to try rebooting, wiping cache and see if that helps. Dont really want to do a full factory reset just yet if I can help it.

ASD Dad

Mar 23, 2015
Visit site
Finally downloaded. I wiped cache twice and the second time worked. Install went smoothly after that. So far I really like N! Got rid of a lot of lag I had before.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non