App Which Helps you Controls Which Permissions you Allow (Root Needed)

PhyscoAssassinX

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Im not a big privacy nut but when i read the permissions facebook was requesting (background downloads & record audio without the user being aware or notified) i got a little worried so i looked around for anything that would possibly help reject these two particular permissions and i came across this app which allows you to control which permissions you'll allow a app to access. It's Called Permissions Denied By Stephen (Stericson) Here's the app Description & Market link. Just thought i'd share this find for anyone who maybe worried about certain permissions and for the Permissions Nuts alike :cool:.

P.S. im just sharing the a app i found i do not sponser the dev and i do not take any fault or blame if you end up damaging your device. I am Speaking on personal experiance and personal experiance may very from user to user.

Description:

If you have problems with this app please email me! (StericDroid@gmail.com)
This application does not work on all devices. If this application does not work on your device, please email me and if we cannot get it to work after some troubleshooting I will issue you a refund.

This app Requires Root Access!

Permissions allows you to effectively control the permissions that apps which are installed onto your phone, via the market or some other source.

You must reboot before these changes take place and be aware that denying an app a permission that it is requesting may result in the app Force Closing.

Please us the backup feature with care! Always make backups of your device.

LINK: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...24ucGVybWlzc2lvbnMuZG9uYXRlIl0&token=3XLgPc_5.

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Just a heads up, but the xposed app module lets you do this also ;)

~swyped from a galaxy (note 2) far far away

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Must be rooted.

Quick Google search for xposed installer and then xposed app controls well get what you need.

No e

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2